Monday 19 May 2008

Scrapbookers block!! aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Hi there scrapbooking fans,
Ever had one of those times when you are trying to do layouts and you just go blank? I have 8 sets of beautiful papers and guess what? None of them will come together as a great looking layout!!! How bad is that.........I guess it happens to everybody, but what a pain it is!
Have already overloaded Hayley with layouts to do and she is doing a fabulous job! Simply brilliant she is!
Well just thought that I would take a break and see if that worked.........so now its back to it!
Kathie
xoxo

1 comment:

Kezza said...

Scrap Block - that is me right now, I have 8 albums on the go at the moment and am just blocked. I have 6 months to get these all up to date. Must come so a class soon i think - your classes always kickstart me. Also, the puppies are so cute