Friday 8 August 2008

Class for tonight

Hi girls,
Unfortunately, Kathie has had to attend to a family matter and will not be at scrapbooking tonight. So, sorry girls, you are stuck with me to help you!!
We will be creating a gorgeous layout using a scrapbook page kit by Wild Honey. The pack includes 6 double sided cardstock papers, 1 set of large alpha stickers, 1 sheet of thought starter stickers and 1 sheet of chipboard stickers. The cost of the pack is $20.00.
I will be putting together a simple layout for you to use as inspiration, or please feel free to be creative!!
There will also be a Yummy cake for supper, so come on up for a cuppa.
Hayley

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Hi Hayley
I left my comment in the wrong post! So please can I have a cake for this friday night as i missed out???
Kathie
xoxo