Tuesday 3 February 2009

...........and the winners are........................


Pictured(not a great picture as I scanned it in) is the cool prize that you will recieve for the FREEBIE POST! Thanks for leaving your comments! It is of course a beautiful 8 x 8 Album from Making Memories and is from the beautiful Noteworthy range. So without further ado the winners are:
You girls are so so blessed, we decided to choose 2 of you!
Rosemay is the runner up-Miimi choose you!!
Chris W is the winner!!-Gillian choose you!!
congrats to you both, prizes on the way soon!!
Kathie
xoxo

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Awesome giveaway! Congrats to the winners!

Anonymous said...

My thank you to the lovely Mimi for choosing me. Another gorgeous give away from the very generous Kath.I look forward to getting mine this Friday night at scrapbooking. First night back YAY.
Rosemary.

chrisw said...

Whoohoo! and I already got spoilt just being with you darl!Thankyou