Wednesday 18 February 2009

Scrapping appeal for the fire survivors!

Hi there ladies,
Here is a site that has taken scrap booking to new levels. http://sares1911.wordpress.com/2009/02/12/memory-gifts-update/#comment-1028
This lady has decided to donate albums with scrapped pages for the fire survivors and we are all able to contribute to this! Interested?
Okay then, next Friday night we will have a special night for you all to come along and join us with making LO's to go into these albums. I will then post off to Sares. If you would like more information please email us. If you would like to contribute and can't get here next Friday night, please visit Sares site above for information on how to go about doing just that. Come on girls let me encourage you to join in; this is a worthy cause and it may just touch somebodies life in a way that is extra special!
Thanks
Kathie
xoxo

3 comments:

Sares said...

Thanks so much for the link Kathie - it's all helping so much!!
MWAH!
Sares x

Anonymous said...

Just try to stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a great idea. Count me in please my dear.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Man...this is ONE thing I wish I COULD help with....but that ocean distance is bound to stop me :(:(:( This is a WONDERFUL IDEA and I am sooooooooooooooo happy that U are going to be doing it!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I just read on another friends blog that they have a man in custody....that is GREAT NEWS! :)