Wednesday 10 June 2009

Wet wet wet!! Lovin' this rain!!

Hi lovely people!!!
Well yesterday I went to visit my friend and drove most of the way in the rain!!! Was nice to just sit and chat for a bit, been awhile since I managed to catch up with her. Have finished the class lesson for this friday night YAY!! Even done the instructions so there will be no last minute scramble!! Below is a page that I have been working on this week for another class lesson. Maybe a few of you might have tips for me with this one, currently its just sitting there waiting......
What have you lovely ladies been up too??? I wonder is any of you have heard if Kate has had her baby yet??? I'm really being quite impatient and wanting to know what she has....Angela says its a boy......wonder if she is right?????
Have a great day. Enjoy your families and the rain (praise God for it!!) We don't need another dry year like last year......
Kathie
xoxo

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee that PURPLE!!!!! Sounds like U had a FAB DAY! :):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great day my friend. Just wondering which talented lady won Shelley's challenge? Has it been judged yet?
No, news on Kate that I have heard anyway. Just got my license renewed, 10 years worth. MUCH MUCH better mug shot than last one. Have a good day, see you Friday, ALL being well, well, me anyway. Rosemary.

Heddie said...

Hi Kathie,
Great that you enjoyed your day on Tuesday - even if it did rain all day!!!
No ideas yet for the papers, the mojo seems to have left my house Well for the moment anyway, I haven't had any inspirational ideas for the sketch challenges and I guess there is no baby news yet ....

Daniella said...

Hi Kathie, Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your blog rocks. I love all your layouts and challenges. I know I will be stopping by very often!
have a blessed day!
Danielle

chrisw said...

Hope you are feeling better my beautiful friend!!

lexie said...

Hi Kathie
Hope life is not too hectic for you ATM....if you haven't come up with an idea for the page yet the colours are saying to me shabby chic style
Take care...oxo