Tuesday 28 July 2009

and the winner is........

hello lovely ladies.
The girls and I have just put Jim & Gael on the plane to Africa......off on their adventure to see the children in the orphanage in Kenya......I'd have loved to go with them......next time for sure!! They are a real inspiration actually....Jim is 75 and still building, infact that is what he will be doing over there while Gael teaches the ladies to knit and plays games with the children!!!
Oh yes the winner is
....................PAULY...............
Thanks for playing along girls!! We will have another one soon!!
Kathie
xoxo

2 comments:

Pauly said...

Woohoo, what a nice suprise!! Thanks big heaps xx Hey Kathie, I finally updated my blog, I loved your comment about no weekend update??? LOL. Hows ya ATC's goin?? Will you ask Sarah if she wants to join in for the August swap? (Hope I got the right name?). Remind me to tell you next time about my dramas with ya challenge pack, forgot to tell you Friday.

Cindy said...

How nice for Jim and Gael. They sound like precious people. Think of you often. Take care, cinner