Sunday 12 July 2009

Good morning beautiful people!! Let the good
Hey girls I have one place left for Shell Barnards class & for Trudi Harrison's class I have one place but I have 3 extra packs for Trudi's class so if you miss out then you can at least get a pack!!
Hope that your weekend is flying by nicely!!!! Peter started work again today, can you believe it??? He was actually looking forward to going back!!!!! Must have something to do with the girls being on holidays at the same time as he was...........all I have heard is: daddy can we......or bike rides daddy? Has made me giggle at times!!!
School goes back tomorrow here, be nice if they had a couple of more weeks actually.....We just don't seem to have done much with them these holidays.....oh but the little girls did find out old PS2 and a couple of games namely Sonic the Hedgehog and Peter Pan!! Funny to watch them play................ Oh and for the girls playing the blog hop bash here is you next clue! Think of a name thats a bit like "Lizard" and dare I say it "toilets"!!!!
Now its time for Church so I will see all of you soon!!
Kathie
xoxo

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like U had a GREAT TIME! LOL! :):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Hi there Molly
Now can you tell me the rest of the top line?
AND
Are you coming for lunch tomorrow?
Love to All

RobynLouise said...

Just saying Hi! I don't have scrapblog, maybe in the future.