Hello lovely ladies!
Here are July's challenge packs. This month there are 10 packs for you, we regret that we are unable to post overseas. We do run a sketch challenge each month that we encourage overseas ladies to enter instead. The papers for this pack are Kaiser Christmas papers from last Christmas...... They are extremely pretty and I just couldn't use them as Christmas papers!! Have fun with them girls....
Here are the guidelines for July's Challenge Packs!!
1. You may add inks of any type or colour
2. You may add any stamped image you like so long as there is at least one stamped image on your page.
3. You may add extra flowers, rhinestones or pearls.
4. You need to use the bling word, flowers(okay 90% of the flowers) & crystal brads.
5. You also need to use some part of each sheet of paper at least once on your LO.
You need to send me a good quality photo of your LO, please crop it so we just get the LO in the photo, then e-mail it back to us. Please don't post the packs back to us, a good photo is all we require from you!!
Here is the question that you need to answer to qualify for a pack:
Do I have time to complete this challenge pack, photograph it and email the photo before the July challenge ends??
Have fun girls!!