Friday 3 July 2009

we have a Laundry winner!!!

Oh you girls made me laugh!!! I don't have a dryer either, its by choice actually-to expensive to run AND we can dry the clothes in front of the gas heater!! If you cover the clothes airer with a sheet it takes about the same time as the dryer would anyway!! Only disadvantage-undies hanging in male visitors faces-me very red faced indeed!!!!!!

Lita said...
ROFL Oh do I have laundry day blues story for you! My washing line was broken, my dryer was broken, my clothes airers were overflowing and I still had more to dry as it had been raining for a week straight! In desperation I got out some old clothesline rope and strung it up in the lounge room. It looked like a Chinese laundry with string from wall to wall - I was on a mission to get it all dry! In the midst of my stringing up, hubby got up out of bed, stumbled into the lounge room half asleep and walked straight into the line, effectively 'clothes lining' himself on the clothesline! He fell flat on his backside and just sat there blinking not knowing what had hit him! After I picked MYSELF up off the floor and stopped laughing, I helped him up, we hung up the laundry and had a good giggle. And I'm pleased to report that I got all the laundry dried that day!


Okay I randomized again-LITA-is the winner this time, seems like you are having a good run lately sweetie!!! Nice to see you back by the way!!!
Enjoy your Friday lovely ladies!!!
Kathie
xoxo

2 comments:

Melita said...

Oh wow!! Thank you so much! Lovely to be back too - was without the net for much much too long but I'm back now and in full swing! lol Let me know if you need my addy again

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwww I missed that post while I was on vacation!!! CONGRATS Lita...that's a GREAT STORY! :):):):):):):):):):):):)