Sunday 13 December 2009

Apology


Due to some undesirable gestures that somebody took the time to point out to me in some of the photos, I have deleted the party photos from previous posts. If you have been upset by what you have seen in some of these photos I'm so sorry please accept my most sincere apology.......I didn't check the photos before posting up and was shocked to think that some people think that ruining precious photos is funny......I am saddened to lose several beautiful photos that I can't crop from our night......to me, photos are precious.
Kathie
xoxo

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Hi Kathie

Sorry to hear about the photos... These ones look great though!! I do love the photos of Kate, Jess and I would you be so kind as to email them to me so that I can do a layout with them.

Thanks Hayley

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Hi Kathie, not too sure what you are referring to but I looked at the photos and wasn't offended by them at all! Looked like you all had a great night.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is too bad someone had to ruin your precious photos kathie.......*hugs* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)