Sunday 21 February 2010

Ever had one of those days when everything goes wrong?? It started with me getting an electric shock from the iron!! OUCH! :O.....so you know where the iron ended up don't you?? You know the type, you have to go out and nobody else does anything so when you get home at 12.00 the house is still in the same mess that you left it in and you are expected to get lunch and do everything else despite the fact that you are not so well........
So its a choice to feel better and not react to what is happening around about you but rather to respond in a gentle and appropriate way that won't cause hurt to those around you or indeed you.....just time to roll up the sleeves and get stuck in and do what needs to be done.......the hard part??? doing it with a good attitude!! :D Not so easy let me say!! You know stuff happens all the time, but its whether you respond or react and its how you actually handle it!! Be gentle YYYYYYYY with one another(last thing I felt like doing).....speak in a kind manner(@I felt like yelling, ranting and shouting at the top of my not so quiet voice) and treat each other like you YYYYYY want to be treated(always a bit of a test for me)YYYY
Just sharing my heart with you girls today, its a bit of a reminder for me, to look at myself and moderate my behaviour......life has been a bit topsy turvy today.......so take a deep breath and count to 10, put a smile on the dial and RESPOND not react......Have lots of fun with your families today, they are precious and can't be replaced.....EVER........
Kathie
xoxo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

life likes to throws crud at us.. cheer up kathie... u see me and danny 2moro again!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kathie...i am sooooooooooo sorry u had a bad day...i hope tomorrow is better! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mel said...

Yes Kathie I know the day you are speaking of, my friends all say I have the highest tolerance and never get angry but it still effects me inside. Hope you are feeling better this arvo. Love Melxx

Heddie said...

Hello there beautiful lady, I guess we can all identify with your ordinary day. Your words are good advise to any readers that's for sure. Hope your day improved.
Lots of love heading your way & a big hug xx

Corrina said...

Words to live by. Thanks for sharing xxx

Sharynne said...

Thanks for the words of advice... will be coming back hear to read it again again and again..... Just what i need at moment too!

Anthea said...

Kathie, well said. Hope your day got better.....mine did. :) Hugs.

lexie said...

wise words....hope today was a better day for you....take care beautiful....hugs...oxo