Tuesday 2 March 2010

.......and the winner is........

......Kutrina......
So there we have it!! There are 2 ladies getting prizes and they are....Sue & Maree!! The winner of the random prize is......Marelize!! Okay ladies can you please send me your addresses to my email address or sms them to my phone.
Well that was a bit of fun girls.....We will have to do that again when we get a new toy to play with again. Thanks for playing along!!
Kathie
xoxo
Ps For those of you wondering, no I have not had my hair cut, I just had it up for the day!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! CONGRATS to the winners! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Heddie said...

Congratulations- I think that name is very clever indeed. Well done!

Sue Plumb said...

YAY! Thanks Kathie! I have been away all week and am just catching up on all the news now. :-)
PS - Well done to Maree too - great minds must think alike! ;-)

Maree said...

I am so slack I have just read this.. whooooo hooo I won a prize.. My kids laughed at me when I said KUTRINA.. Now who's laughing