Thursday 8 April 2010

Sneak Peek from Paulys Class tomorrow night.....


Just a little peek of one of my layouts for tomorrow nights class......hehehe! All you will need is two 5" x 7" photos or could be adapted to use a couple of normal 6" x 4" photos on each layout if you prefer. One layout is pretty girly as you can see and the other could be anything (even landscapes etc) it has greens and browns.... See you tomorrow night peoples!! PS. Becs March Pets ATC's are on the way here, just waiting on Lex and Kath and I can post them all out to ya......c'mon girls...no pressure....LOL!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

TEASE! Lol

Wished I lived closer to come to the class:( Anyhow, looks fantastic hope you lovley ladies have fun!!!

Take care talk soon.

Mwah & Hugs Angie xxoo

Kathie said...

Looks fantastic Pauly!! But thats why I call you Princess Pauly!! So looking forward to the class tomorrow night....see you then.
xoxo
Ps Angie, I wish you were closer!!

Heddie said...

Errr now where are those ATC.. Come on girls LOL :) xxx Will try to get there Pauly. I need to get the mojo back on track...