Thursday 24 June 2010

ATC UPDATE....and a sneak peek of Fridays class......

Layout with 5 x 7 " photo

Layout 2 with 6 x 4"" photo.....

Howdy All, sorry for the delay on getting the June theme up for the ATC's....I've been 'as crook as a dog' as the saying goes.... I hope you all got your emails on the first.....if not the June theme is RAINBOWS.
I have all but one of the May "Aussie" ATC's...as soon as Hayleys turns up, I'll send them out. I'm sorry to tell you Lexie, but I still haven't received your Easter ones that you posted weeks ago.....I got your Aussie ones okay though.... very strange.....


I have little 'sneak peeks' of this coming Fridays lesson.....we are going to 'Scrap the Boys' We are doing two layouts. I have used a 5 x 7" photo on one , and a 4 x 6" photo on the other. I am putting up the sneak peeks so you can see the colours used, if you want photos to suit. Hope to be well over this flu by Friday and see you there with bells on!!! Pauly xx

6 comments:

Kathie said...

I love those sneaks Pauly!! Sorry to hear that you have been unwell sweetie....see you Friday!!
Kathie
xoxo

SkrapPrincess said...

This class looks great!

lexie said...

class looks great will try and move heaven and earth to get there to do it....will do another set of easter atc.....oxo

Hayley said...

Sorry... Am doing both sets Australia and Rainbows on the weekend. Had an exam last week which took up all of my time!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I cant make this week's class - am on afternoon shift Friday - been too long for sure.
Enjoy the class everyone
Heather

Athenie said...

Love the colours - wish I was there with you!