Monday 12 July 2010

Challenge pack update.

Hi everybody,
I'm really sorry girls but I only had 9 packs when I thought that I had like 12.....so the first 9 girls on the list will recieve a pack....

THERE ARE RULES THIS MONTH:
Please follow.....
You can't add anything at all (photos and tape accepted)
no inks, no ribbons, no extra alphas,
NOTHING AT ALL!!

You may use both sides of the paper (and yes one side is white) :D
When you get your packs, you will understand the rules I'm sure. These will be posted tomorrow and need to be back by the last day of the month, via a photo in an email to us!
Okay ladies hanging out to see what you do!! :D
Kathie
xoxo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

RETURN THEM ON TIME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just scraped in, although Bec put her hand up for me too lol.
You have be intreagued Kathie and a tad nervous lo.
Can't wait!

Kathie said...

hahahahaha I know who left that message!! No it wasn't me either
xoxo

Katrina said...

Ooooh sounds intriguing!!!!!

Anonymous said...

woohoo i get a pack
-Bec

Nikki said...

oooo, cant wait to see what it is!!! oh do i get one this month??? lol didnt even look, hahahahha

Katrina said...

it arrived today - I can't wait to get started!!!!

I just want to check (probably stupid question) Glue's are ok??? Yeah stupid question, but have an idea that I need to use glue for :)

Katrina said...

And do I get that there's no journalling???

Katrina said...

LOL changed my mind and did something totally different than planned - no journalling (no inks allowed) and no glues... all tape ;) Expect scrappy email tomorrow (or is it today already???)