Sunday 17 October 2010

Happy Sunday to you all!!

Hi everybody!!
We have a little problem here at scraphappykats ATM......we have some unclaimed prizes!! Please if you are missing a prize that you should have received can you email us with your address either at:

scraphappykat@yahoo.com.au or k_andriessen@bigpond.com

We don't want anybody missing out and sometimes stuff happens and things don't get sent and get forgotten so don't be shy if its you please let us know....don't want anybody feeling left out coz their stuff didn't get to them!!
If you think that we may have your address already just leave a comment here and one of us will get back to you pronto!!
Kathie and the DT Kittens
xoxo xoxo

5 comments:

Anthea said...

Hey there....nope...anything I have won has been promptly delivered (either by hand or in mail). :)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget me.. Challenge prize for missing my entry!! Catch up soon lovely..

lexie said...

None are mine....wish they were though...hope you find all the owners of the prizes..oxo

Melissa Hortin said...

Hi Kathie,

I won the September sketch challenge so I am assuming one might be for me as I haven't received anything in the mail yet. I did email my address through to the yahoo address but I will do it again now.
Hugs, Mel xxx

Jane said...

Hi Kat, I'm only mentioning this so you might solve some of your mystery. I won a cloud nine paper pack back in July which I didn't receive but I am perfectly fine with that. You have very generously just sent out to me a prize pack for participation in a recent Friday night challenge which more than makes up for it :) - thanks so much.