Monday 4 October 2010

October Challenge packs

Hello there!! Well yes its that time again.....CHALLENGE PACKS UP FOR GRABS....be quick or you will miss them!!
Now have you all gone and looked at the winners from the challenge night we had on Friday just gone? Well here is the link so that you can go have a peek....thanks to all the ladies that entered!!
friday-night-challenge-winners
Well happy Tuesday to you all....have a great day and remember to Keep on smiling, for I have learned that no matter what your going through, somebody is always worse off than us!!
Kathie
xoxo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

Nikki said...

oh me me me please lol

Katrina said...

I'd love another go if that's ok :)

Anonymous said...

Ooo yes please!

lexie said...

Good luck to those that get a challenge pack.....and yes Kathie there is always some one worse of than us so we should always continue to smile no matter what

Jane said...

Yes please.

My Mum used to always say that we should count our blessings because there was always someone worse off than ourselves - I think modern society has largely forgotten this.

Chris said...

I'd love a challenge pack. TA!

Athenie said...

Morning Kathie! Love to get a pack. Thanks for my box of goodies! Hugs for you

Unknown said...

Hey Kathie, if there are any left I would like to give it a go :)
Hope you and the family are well xo