Wednesday 6 October 2010

W I N N E R



Congratulations to Mel Horton on her winning LO


This is the first time Mel has entered a sketch challenge.

This LO just makes me want to dive into that pool!

Mel, if you send me your postal address to scraphappykat@yahoo.com.au we will get your prize out to you. I'm not sure what Kathie has in store for you, but I'm sure it will be something beautiful.

Thank you to all the entrants this month. It is beginning to get really hard to judge the winner.

xoxo
Sarah

5 comments:

Heddie said...

Lovely LO Mel, congratulations on winning the sketch challenge.
Great job Sarah as well!!

Kathie said...

Wahooooooooooo love that sketch Mel!! Congratulations to you hurry with your addy and we will send out your prize shortly!!
xoxo

Melissa Hortin said...

Woohoo!! Thanks Sarah. I loved your sketch and had so much fun doing this layout. I'll send my address details now Kathie. Thanks again. Mel xxx :)

Lizzyc said...

well done Mel.. fabulous layout!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous sketch mel well done!!!!