- We would like to see a Valentines story of yours OR if you don't have one some special event from your life that signifies LOVE (parents wedding, your wedding, special dinner date etc) You may need to trim your photo to actually fit your LO.
- Your LO this month is to be a "*white or negative space" so you are to use no more than one third of your total cardstock area......this challenge is easier than you think!! *SPECIAL NOTE: this is NOT a *minimalistic LO you may use as many products as you wish.
- Your LO needs to have a hidden Journaling tag, its probably easiest to hide it behind the photo, but that are lots of other ways to incorporate it into your LO as well. Please photograph this separately to your LO so we can see/read your story!!
- Have fun, enjoy the challenge.....your photos need to be email to us by the 28th of Feb....
The difference between White or Negative space and Minimalistic styles are listed for you as these are often confused or put together as being the same thing:
- Minimalistic style is just that....using a minimum of products on a page....normally about three products (pp x 1, embellishment (ribbon, button, flower, tag etc) x 1, cardstock for photo and journaling tag and 1 sheet of cardstock or patterned paper for background).
- White space or negative space style.....a LO where you utilize only a small amount of your 12 x 12 space, normally between one quarter to one third of your total page area and there is NO limit on products used.
Sarah and Kathie