Monday 21 March 2011

ATC's..................

Hows all your music ATC's going ???????????????

Hi all!! A little update on Febs "Wings" ATC's....if you didn't get them in the post today, they won't be far away....I posted them off Friday arvo. You'll love them!!!! I apologise for the delay as there was still some in the post when I left for my Tassie holiday so I had to wait until I got back.  Worth the wait as its a awesome set!!!
How many takers do we have for this months "Music" ATC's????
Looking forward to getting your little creations....
Pauly xxx

4 comments:

Kathie said...

wow love yours Pauly!! I'm in for this month!! Have an idea...will do it this week sometime...
See you soon
xoxo

lexie said...

Next on the list...have a little project that needs to be finished first

Kerry said...

Sorry haven't time this month or next.

linda said...

mine are done just got to post them off,hopefully today sometime