Friday 25 March 2011

How are these going????

....................morning all!!  Well what a quick change in the weather we have had here in Victoria....Autumn is here!!!  Great for cuddling up, hot chocolates, photography and hot soups!!  Yummy........now how are your challenge packs, sketches and ATC's going girls?????  Nearly there???  So looking forward to seeing what each of you create this month....
Okay this morning I'm off to met some gorgeous ladies, Lexie and Shell for lunch in Heathcote  and to see if I can buy a chandelier for the dining room.....
Would you like a little prize today???  Leave a comment to say hello......
Kathie
xoxo

11 comments:

Melissa gillis said...

Oh a chandalieenyou will have to
Post a pic :)

CreativeMe68 said...

Hello Kathie,

Have a lovely lunch with the girls, so wish I could be there meeting the girls with you!!!
Hope you pick up a noice Chandelier.
Luv Shaz xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,
hope we are all doing well.
Elisha

Anonymous said...

You know what they say about chandaliers and swinging don't you ?I had better have the girls for you both 1 night then, ha. Derek and Joe-anne arrive tomorrow with a surprise for the kids, tyler has gastro and I am in day procedure on monday, eeewwww. Have a great weekend everyone and good luck, Kath's give aways are phenominal. Rosemary.

Sarah said...

I can't believe how cold it is..... I'm almost ready to cave and light the heater! I'm trying to be brave and tough it out, but I don't think I will survive!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathie,

HELLOOOOO!!!!!

Im Nikki's Friend.

From Kiren

Nikki said...

Hey Hey, Boys room nearly finished YAY!!!!!

Pauly said...

Hello there. Should of give me a hoy, would've joined yas for lunch!
Hope you had a nice time....did ya get ya chandelier??

Anonymous said...

Lunch sounds good.. Might have to join you ladies one day soon!! Talk soon!!

linda said...

hello everyone,
hope you had a great lunch with the girls kathie,i had a busy day helping my brother put new tin on my roof.
My ATC are done forgot to post'em today, sketch challenge nearly done.
(hopefuly over w/end)
luv to all

Alanna said...

Morning (almost afternoon actually),

I received my prize this week for the FNC a couple of weekends back. Thanks :)