Sunday 6 March 2011

How are you going???

..................How is the Friday night challenge going girls????

  • A male orientated LO BUT using some ribbon or bling
  • A female oriented LO BUT with no flowers
  • Or a LO incorporating a family photo or two!!
We are so looking forward to seeing what you all create!!!  This week we are going to throw a couple of chippies in with your prize......so worth you while joining in!!!
Hope that your Sunday is going well....we are quiet here....got washing to do so need to move and get it done or no uniforms for tomorrow.....
Kathie
xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!!! I haven't started, was going to do it yesterday arvo but the kids weren't being very cooperative with their sleeps, will try to get to it this arvo

Kathie said...

Yep I do remember those days oh to be there again....I loved my little girls tiny days....disruptive I know but so much fun....

Alanna said...

I haven't even started thinking about it! Heading back up to placement this afternoon but hopefullyy I'll be able to put together a page kit before I go and get it done tomorrow! :)

lexie said...

working on it don't know if I will get it finished by the deadline though