Monday 14 March 2011

An apology

to make
I am so sorry girls I thought that the resizing of the pics of the LO's your are sending us was causing them to come up thumbnail size
I can assure you it isn't

I have discovered that the problem that is causing them to be so small is at the Yahoo end
and it makes me sad that we are unable to bring your gorgeous work up bigger so that it can be admired by all who visit this blog

I have know idea how to fix the problem

I have just started using Yahoo email system and am unsure of how it all works
as yet
If any of you know how we could fix this problem could you please contact either Kathie (scraphappykat@yahoo.com.au) or me (lexieking@dodo.com.au)
I really hope we can sort out this problem very soon

please accept my apology

Lexie


1 comment:

Kathie said...

not your fault Lexie....I also couldn't understand why we couldn't "fix" them and make them full sized again...silly YAHOO!!