Sunday 1 May 2011

May ATC Challenge and April Update

Thanks for all the April number ATC's Girls, they are great!! So far I have recieved them from.......
Lexie
Kylie D
Linda
Heddie
Lisa L
Jacqui
Me
Janes (in the post....)

If there are any more on the way, please let me know so I can hold off posting and you don't miss out...

Mays theme is......

"CIRCUS" 

Have fun!! Anyone is welcome to join in. Just make nine ATC's, send them to Pauly with a self addressed $1.20  stamped envelope before the end of the month and you will recieve nine different ones back (as long as we have nine participants...which we usually do...) Any newcomers can email Kathie for my postal address. Linda.....can you email me your new email addy please so I can add you to the club for the monthly email :)
Looking forward to seeing your little creations !!!





1 comment:

Kathie said...

Mine are also coming Pauly....