Wednesday 1 June 2011

Winter is here....

Howdy all....
I have something here for you that will be awesome for one of those chilli winter days ahead
interested???
Its the June Sketch challenge.

I thought i'd have a bit of fun with this one to see what you amazing girls can come up with.
We would like to see the 'bones' of the sketch.... this means you don't have to have it exactly the same shape size etc.
For a bit more of a challenge I would love to see some inking techniques and a handmade embellishment.

Entries will need to be sent to scraphappykat@yahoo.com.au by midnight 30th June to be in the running to win a voucher from the scraphappykat online shop.

Nikki
xxx

5 comments:

Kathie said...

Well done Nikki!! Totally awesome sketch sweetie

Heddie said...

Great sketch Nikki, not sure if I will be able to have a go at it but will try.

lexie said...

YAY!!!! blogger is letting me comment. Love your sketch Nikki will try getting it done over the weekend if I can steal an hour to myself

Alanna said...

Wow! What a sketch - looks like it's made for layering! Can't wait to get stuck into it :)

Pauly said...

Wicked sketch Nikki!!!!