Monday 4 July 2011

HELP......Big time needed!!!

..............Okay girls...............I've got a big problem............
I need another 8 shoe boxes at least.....smaller ones with lift off lids.............WHY???  Well tomorrow I have a kid's class here and we are making treasure boxes.....but despite collecting boxes for the last 4 weeks....we have not been able to get enough.....Please if you can help I would really appreciate it.....one snag....we must be able to meet close by (Seymour) for me to get them from you.....
Thanks guys
Kathie
xoxo

3 comments:

krissie said...

I would help if I could- but I don't think I could get them to you in time ;) Did you try a few local shoe stores? They usually have a heap of extras they chuck out? Good luck xoxo

Kathie said...

Yep done all that Krissy...thanks heaps...I've just been given a few extra so hopefully that will be enough!!!
xoxo

Lisa K said...

Try op shops too