Wednesday 20 July 2011

RE........something :D

........................TREAT actually.......who is looking forward to our retreat?????  We are packing the goodie bags today.....just because we can :D .................. Tracy is bringing you some goodies for the box to.....Its a whopper, monster, massive goodie pack for you lovely girls......
We have ended up with a total of 15 girls staying in and another 4-6 doing lessons with us each day....we are all so excited......we have a MASSIVE announcement to make at the retreat about our teachers for next years retreat....(well I have to let the DT gals know first) But boy oh boy haven't we got a BIG surprise lined up for you................
Oops......now back to this years retreat..................we are excited............can you tell????  Hanging out to get started again.....Yippee...................
xoxo

9 comments:

Rikki Graziani said...

So jealous hope you get your scrap on........

Kerry said...

Have fun would love to be there hopefully next year, fingers crossed.

Alanna said...

So jealous!! Would've loved to be there... but maybe I'll just have to come to next years. By the sound of it, I'm not going to want to miss out!!

Lisa K said...

Have fun !! and make sure you miss me cos I will miss being there

Heddie said...

I wish I could, I wish I could but I will next year xxxIt's going to be such fun for everyone :) xxx

Pauly said...

Not long now.........WOOHOOOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Counting down the sleeps to see all you gorgeous ladies again

linda said...

I cant wait to see you all too pauly been a long time

Jane said...

Wish I could be there - you guys are going to have such a fab time.