Monday 19 September 2011

A little something for you?????

HELLO everybody......so enjoying my time here with mum and my scrapping buddies to....tomorrow I get to meet Marcia Pringle and Melissa Hortin....wahoo.....can hardly wait......then I think I have a day with just mum so we will go out for lunch and just chill out......then on Thursday is out with Tanya Tahar and Marelize Frisby for lunch.....not much down time is there.....fly out on Saturday night.....am hoping to catch up with Chris to.....what a whirlwind week!!!

I'm having a little give away for somebody....leave a comment and someone will win a nice gift!!! :)
xoxo

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are having a great time Kathie.
I was very fortunate to meet some online friends when I was away too, so much fun!

Heddie said...

Hello Kathie, sounds like you are having way too much fun over there. Enjoy your time with you family and friends - it will soon be time to come home to us xxx

leeanne said...

Hi Kathie
thats good you are having a good time
hows the weather over there.

HarmonySweetpea said...

Wow Kath, sounds like you are having a fabulous time. Glad to hear it. Enjoy the rest of your trip :)

Colleen B. said...

Sounds like you are having heaps of fun :) Enjoy and its so nice when you get to meet online friends!!!!

lexie said...

have a fantastic day just a weee bit jealous here....oxo

tayla law said...

Hello this is my first post on a blog. I am 12 and scrapping with my aunty this holidays and I have done your FNC challenge. Thank you. Hope you have a good holiday.
Love Tink..

Sam said...

Hi Kathy, Glad to here you are having a blast, it's great to catch up with family and friends

Shazza said...

I'm hoping to get to Perth later in the year to catch up with my son....have a great time Kat. You will have to show off all your scrappy pages you have completed!
Cheers
shazza

Kerry said...

I would love to be over there, I have always wanted to travel over that way. One day. Have fun.

Tina Connolly said...

Sounds like you're having a ball. Would love to go to Perth one day.