Friday 2 September 2011

Nothing to difficult

or messy for tonights challenge

It's a quick easy sketch 
and here it is


You can interpret this sketch any way you like
the only rule for tonight is that we must see that you have used this sketch as the inspiration for your work
You don't have to use flowers they represent some sort of embellishments 
You don't have to do a page, you can do a card or an OTP
When you have finished your Page, Card or OTP
take a pic of it and email your pic to
scraphappykat@yahoo.com.au

Here's my example


Happy Scrappin'
oxo

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Love your example Lexie!

Kathie said...

Love that Lexie!!!! Mmmmmm noice indeed....
Go for it gals!!!!
xoxo

lexie said...

I had the idea for this on my way home from lunch with you today, so after I picked up the girls I put it together and it turned out just as I pictured it in my head