Thursday 1 December 2011

DECEMBER CHALLENGE

Good Morning All!!!

Happy December...
Ok so instead of a sketch this month we will be doing a Christmas Challenge... to make it easy with Christmas coming up and no one having much time I'll make it really simple and hope it gets you into a scrappy or Chrissy mood :-)

Here is my example:
As you can see my LO is made to look like a present being opened....

Now all you need to do is have something Christmasy on your LO Easy!!!!
Some ideas for you are.... having a tree, present using christmas colours the choice is up to you!!!!

Entries need to be sent to scraphappykat@yahoo.com.au by midnight 31st Dec.

Hope you enjoy the Challenge and have a wonderful month!!!!
Nikki
xxx

2 comments:

Country@heart78 said...

Wahoo Love this idea...I have been soo busy letely no time to scrap but that is a bout to change..

Leanne said...

What a great LO! I love the Xmas present look! such fun!!

I just wanted to also leave a little note of thanks for the love left on my blog. Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it...x