Sunday 1 January 2012

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Where are you all today???  You must be hiding.......did you all have a little to much party last night or something???  I was in bed before 12:00 only to be awakened by fireworks (illegal of course), car horns and yelling......THEN my phone started to go off  as well.....so I had a laugh, turned the phone off and went back to sleep!!! 


Winner of the product pack and PRIMA flowers/swirls is
Number 7
so if this is you, please email us with your address.....thanks girls!!
Kathie
xoxo 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy New Year!!!:)

Patrice said...

Blessings to you in the new year!

Heddie said...

Happy New Year Kathie to you and your lovely family. I am going to pop over to your shop and get a couple of those kits if there are any left...
I think I might be the winner of the Prima flowers.
Love Heddie xxx