Sunday 8 January 2012

Something really special is happening.........................

....................we are having a special visitor here at scraphappykat's!!  That special visitor is coming to do a class here for you all.......WHO am I talking about???  Melissa Kennedy - Kaiser craft in-house design team...amazing lady.....gorgeous work.....gorgeous gorgeous person.....you will love her............you can check out her blog
  • date: Saturday 18th February 2012
  • time: 1:30pm
  • bookings essential
  • class cost is around $35
  • You will need to bring a basic kit with you...........               (tapes, glues, pencil, ruler, cutter, scissors etc)
  • $5 booking fee  also....this covers hall costs/food
  • To make a booking, phone me on 0409439472 places are limited
This is sure to be a great afternoon.....love to see you there...
Kathie
xoxo

8 comments:

lexie said...

Just you try and keep me away..

Kathie said...

hahahhaaa yep knew you'd be in this!! I'm so excited...I can hardly wait
xoxo

Kerry said...

I would love to come but I have a wedding in Melb.

Pauly said...

Woohhoooo, I'd love to if u still got room......

Kathie said...

Yep Pauly got your space reserved!!

Sharynne said...

Book us 2 places..... We wouldn't miss it for the world!!!

Kathie said...

DoLooking forward to seeing you!!
xoxo

Lizzy Hill said...

I soooo wish I lived in Victoria still sometimes....well, apart from the weather, that is! Left some 'love' for you on my blog, Kathie. You deserve it:)