Sunday 25 March 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

...............ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
That just can't happen................
first the washing machine breaks......can deal with that........well its not going to be even looked at until this coming Tuesday.........well okay......that's okay....just....laundrymat here I come....
Today after church......we are racing around doing the shopping.....get in my lovely little Vector to come home, pull out the car space go to turn the corner..............................AND................................
............................................................
.......................................................................
.................................
......................
...........
...
she stalls......stops......won't go..........IN THE MIDDLE OF SAFEWAY CAR PARK......oh dear....
Calls husband (he is at work).....local policeman stops and renders assistance by pushing it out of the way....thank you very much...yes he was off duty(still counts coz I knew who he was)........husband arrives......re-starts car-it runs so he decides to drive it home....silly idea....it stops in the middle of the road, going up a hill - great......hook up tow rope.....tow home....there she sits....
BUT you know I'm really thankful.....I work more than 100kms from home (one way) imagine if my little Vector had broken down on the Ring Road......unthinkable....
Now if any of you say it comes in threes - I'm going to say NO it doesn't.....two things in a week is quite enough thank you!!!  So now I need to borrow a car to get me to and from....it will be all good....Pete will fix her during the week.....she will be running again I'm sure....love my car??  You bet....my most favoritest set of wheels ever.....I will be so very sad when I have to part with her.....
Kat
xoxo 

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi... When I saw your title of your post I had to come by...i can so relate...things seem to happen like that.. I do hope your little car can be fixed and be on the road again very soon.. and I hope there are NO more little surprise break downs...and that includes you!! and yes sometimes we can look for the little blessings in the things that happen.. my hubby is a truckie, so when a car breaks down and he is not around it is so hard for me to work out what to do with the car.. (it has happened..) so i understand your anxiety when your car stopped... Here's hoping next week will be better!! Big hugs from me!!

Lizzy Hill said...

I was really relieved to read that it had only broken down....I thought it was going to be 'turn the corner...and smack! Into a telephone pole'. So I'm EXTREMELY GLAD it wasn't an accident. Hope Veccy gets better v soon:))))

Kathie said...

Thanks heaps girls....will be a sad day when "Veccy" is no longer my little runaround....I can honestly say I have never had a car I liked so much...
Mwah

lexie said...

Ooooooh Kathie what a weekend you had
Hope your little car gets better and continues to get you from A to B for many more years....I'm looking at the little dramas like this...you got them all out of the way over the weekend so this week will be smooth sailing for you...have a good one...oxo