Wednesday 18 April 2012

Take a look at this!!!

Here is Anita's gorgeous LO!!




Here is her products list.....all available right
Papers..
Glitz Dance in the Sunshine 'stripe' (the back side)
Glitz Dance in the Sunshine 'Polka'
Glitz Dance in the Sunshine 'damask'

Embellies...
Glitz Dance in the Sunshine Giant Rinestones... ooh I love these and was so excited to see the big turquoise one fits inside a bottlecap!! I also used a black one inside the tulle flower.
Glitz Dance in the Sunshine Teeny alphas - charcoal
Glitz Dance in the Sunshine Trim - ooh I love this stuff too! I rolled the yellow tulle into a flower (put a few pics of the process I used to create it).. I rolled it, then used hot glue to stick it to a scrap bit of paper, then cut half of the 'tail' off and stuck it out the other side to create a bow tie sort of look..then topped it with a black rinestone.
Twiddleybitz wrought iron Filigree .. I just inked it roughly with black soot distress ink.

6 comments:

Kerry said...

WOW is right that looks fatastic!

Lizzy Hill said...

Yum, yum, yum....LOVE what you've done with the tuille 'flower bow', Anita...gorgeous colours & great design work:):):)

linda said...

just beautiful

Al Hannah said...

Love this layout ... so cool to see a beach layout done in yellows. All the embellishments looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, great products and wonderful imigination - Inspirational stuff!!!
Heddie

Trudi Harrison said...

This would have to be my favourite, totally **heart** it!