Tuesday 22 May 2012

Gesso, mists, and Pretty In Pink!

Hey there everybody, I hope you all had a happy, scrappy weekend!  I created this layout and loved playing with the mists and gesso. 

 I used American Crafts cardstock (Peony) as my base, and smeared Gesso around with an old plastic gift card.    I then layered lots of "stuff" including tapes, doilies, flowers, metal embellishments, beads, and some gorgeous Twiddleybitz butterflies (which are currently on SALE!) and brushed over more Gesso.




I sprayed a few different colours of mists,  (Glimmer Mists are on sale right now for the fantastically low price of $8) and made some "splots", before adding smaller flowers, a layered sticker , & a journaling sticker which I remembered to journal on AFTER I'd taken the photos!



 This layout was heaps of fun to create!
Happy scrapping,
Tina

5 comments:

Kathie said...

this is totally stunning.....I love it so much.....very very beautiful and so much work has gone into creating this....all I can say is what an awesome LO.....thanks heaps Tina!!!!!
Kat
xoxo

Kerry said...

Beautiful LO. I haven't tried Gesso, but I would love to now.

Lizzy Hill said...

This is so, so cute...love how you've used the filmstrippy things. Looks great:):)

The Scrapping Outback team. said...

Gorgeous layout - so creative!!!!

Lizzyc said...

HI.. this looks amazing.. love all the textures on the background!!