Friday 15 June 2012

Show & Tell...

Good morning girls, here's my show & tell as promised. My first picture is of the amazing
June Bug
range from Basic Grey.I love all the bright colours, I can't wait to get my hands on this and create something. #1 The next picture is of the mini albums from Glitz & a wooden one from Kaiser, I also have 3 different alphas to play around with. As included are album rings to dress up my albums & there's also a Basic Grey file set. The cardstock is really nice and there is 3 pages of glittery cardstock. I haven't used this before, so it will be great to give it a try. #2 I absolutely adore the
The Dance in Sunshine
range by Glitz. It will go perfectly with the pictures from my God daughters recent wedding. The trim and the rhinestones are just devine. #3 And the last picture is of my favourite embelishments
Flowers
, oh how I love flowers,pearls,ribbon & the cardstock is terrific as well. Everything blends so well together. #4 I will be back later to show you what I have created. Thanks again Kathie for the amazing treats to play with.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Enjoy playing Maree....Looking forward to seeing what you create!! :)
xoxo