Thursday 20 September 2012

Photos and things

Just a few pictures from our holiday.....
looking out towards the sea from Hillarys Boat Harbour entrance
 Tammy, My bro Ken and me!!!!
 Gillian, Tanya and Angela!!
Just a few photos for you to look at.....we have loads but I'm having trouble uploading (nothing new there hey!!!)  Our holiday is now at an end, we fly out tomorrow after almost 3 weeks with my mum and catching up with family and all my gorgeous friends......thanks heaps to you all for making our time here so special and I know mum enjoyed having us for her birthday.....think she will welcome the peace and quiet after we have gone for a bit though!!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Great to hear you have had a fantastic time. The weather looks fantastic so bring that back with you please.

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks like you're having a fab time...bet it has just flown:):):) Great pics!!!!!!!