Monday 2 June 2008

A 2nd winner!

Hi there scraping fans,

Well Kerry its been ages since I last saw you and you left 2 great comments on my blog for me, thank you so much! So I am awarding you a pack as a bonus gift! My way of saying thanks for looking and leaving a comment so I do know who is taking a peek!!!! Hummmm maybe I need to award random prizes more often!!!! What do you say girls????

Hayley is teaching a special low cost layout class this Friday night, its her "Quick & Crafty" lessons. This is not to be missed! I would suggest that anybody that wants to come books in now as we only have 10 pack available! I have seen the first 2 pages and they are stunning!! There is another page that I have not seen but I'm positive that it will be just as extraordinary too!
Happy creative scrapping
Kathie
xoxo

1 comment:

KellieBellie said...

Hi Kathie,
Love your blogger site, it's a good way for people to see what you can do and all the amazing layouts that are to come.
I am really looking forward to getting back into it. And really excited about going this Friday night!
Shall see you then.
Kel xx