Thursday 30 October 2008

Prizes



Hi there,
As promised here are the photos of the 3 prizes for Friday night! 1st prize is a "Sew Cute" paper pack and embellishments. 2nd prize is black 12 x 12 die cut and black & white flowers. 3rd is a beautiful bag of handmade button embellishments! A big thank you to Kathryn from The Scrappin' Kats http://thescrappinkats.com.au/ She has donated the beautiful "Sew Cute" paper pack with lovely flowers and embellishments. Take a look at her lovely store, she has some beautiful products there just waiting for your stash!!
I will be judging the entries for this one, so I hope that you have made it extremely hard for me to choose a winner!!
Kathie
xoxo

1 comment:

Heddie said...

Hey there Kathie,
Just off to draft up some sheep with my son, then into town to paint a make believe fence for the float, (street parade tomorrow).
Will bring the girls tonight but we will not stay late.
Kara wants to finish her page from last week, not sure about Linda & I will bring one of the packs (I think) LOL
Hope you are feeling better
Love Heather