How about a little prize today?? Pink pack of BoBunny chipboard shapes & letters?? Who is the quickest on the blog today? Kellie was to quick for all of you today!!
I have all the wonderful Pink Ribbon Challenges back!!!! Girls they are fantastic, well done to all of you. (Just waiting on the judges before I put them up on the blog for you all to look at.) We will be giving 2 prizes out this month, one for the LO's and one for the cards!!
I am still not feeling great, but my blood pressure is under control again!!! I am on a very strict diet, so no Take away or sweets of any kind........Can you imagine how hard that is for me?? The girls keep telling me what I can and can't eat.......yes they are just trying to help mummy get better but it's sure frustrating at times!!
We have been busy with our Church outreach into Nagambie. We went to Nagambie on Sunday evening and distributed 500 flyer's to advertise the film we are showing up there next Sunday night at 6.00pm at the Mechanics Hall. We are hoping to get a really good crowd!! Well that is enough about what we are doing, leave a comment and let us know what you have been up to!! I love to hear from you beautiful people! firstname.lastname@example.org
How are your challenge LO's going??
I can hardly wait until Friday night to see them all!! I just thought that I would re-post the guidelines for you all:
Here are the guidelines to follow:
1) 12 x 12 single page
2) Colours are: Pink, cream & Brown OR Blue/teal, brown & cream.
3) Title to be "YOU", "ME", "US". Choose one of these titles to match your photos
4) Including 1-8 flowers, size doesn't matter
5) At least 2 (two) photos, one is to be a standard 6" x 4" the others don't matter.
6) A journaling block with HAND WRITTEN journaling. (You can do it girls!!)
7) 1 chipboard shape, owl, tree, flourish, corner flourish etc.....
8) Send me a photo of your LO or the actual LO, must reach me by Friday 31st October.