Thursday 16 July 2009

Friday nights lesson

Hi girls,
Yes I know that its supposed to be a Coffee, Chat & Crop night this friday night, but last year we missed out on doing our christmas cards.......so I spent some time this week and drafted up 10 cards for you to make!!! Now if you prefer you can just do the crop night thingy and we won't mind a bit!!! Or you can pay the same but do some cards for Christmas and have heaps of leftovers to make heaps more!!! Want to see the cards??? Check out the side bar!! Now there is a catch, I only have 8 packs so it will be first in best dressed!!!
WINNER FROM THE POST BELOW IS
............SHARYNNE.........
bout time you won one lovely!!!! Shoot me an email to let me know if you would like pink or blue!!
Have a great Friday ladies!!
Kathie
xoxo

5 comments:

Cassie's Creations said...

Hi kATH,
Yes please Pauly & l would like a pack of the xmas cards each & we will grab them of you when we come down next Friday,lm so looking forward to seeing you & meeting the new girls.Don't no if we staying or coming home,l guess it depends whats on the agenda for the day after.
Anyway talk soon,take care
Cheers
Cass xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Always making me jealous with your AMAZING get-togethers!!!! Wish I was there!!!! :):):):) AND CONGRATS to SHARYNNE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Ha Cass beat me to it! Looking forward to next Friday. Congrats Sharynne! Pauly xx

LG said...

Congratulations Sharynne!!!!

Sue Plumb said...

Kathie, those Christmas cards look fantastic! Great work! (And I hope you are taking care of yourself!) *hugz*
XXX