Friday 17 July 2009

Special Classes-Shell's Class

Hi girls,
How has your week been? Mine has been rather strechhhhhheeeeeeddddd!! That is okay to cause I guess that it will grow me into a better person!! Its just hard finding time for everything!! The girls have been at odds with each other to and that makes it a bit harder to deal with!! I'm sure that you can all relate to that point with children!!!! (if you have them)
Now ladies, those of you attending Shell Barnard's class in particular: If you are unable to make it on the night, please let me know. I am not holding packs for anybody as I now have a waiting list of people wanting to attend. In all fairness to everybody, if your not able to be here please let somebody else take your place. I will NOT be selling any of these kits outside of the class as this is a be here or miss out event!! Sorry to be so harsh ladies. For Trudi's class I do have a couple of extra packs for sale.
Enjoy your Friday ladies, look forward to seeing you all tonight!!
Kathie
xoxo

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Lucky girls that get to attend Shell's class...she is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful class Kat, would love to be there if I lived near, love to meet you and Shell in person xx.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat, just taking a bit of time out to check out the blogs of the ladies who have linked to my site. I just have to tell you that you have the most beautiful blog background I have seen in quite a while. Great read and your little man, Baxter is just precious.

Vanessa