Wednesday 11 November 2009

CHECK THIS OUT!!

Go have a look at the fantastic competitions running here at Top 50!! Whats your style is the theme of this months cyber crop!! Some amazing challenges!!
*Good news for all you lovely ladies waiting on prize packs-they will all be posted out to you either tomorrow or first thing Friday morning!!! YAY!!
I will be posting a prize here tomorrow when I find the lace and papers that I want to offer you!! Amazing how things go walkabout at times!!! My quest is to find it!!! If you have seen my cupboard you will understand that finding it is quite a daunting task!!
See you tomorrow-stay cool
Kathie
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello kathie,
how have you been coping with the heat it's a bit much already i think.please let me know when we start doing the wreaths as thats what i wish to do
luv linda

Sharynne said...

Hello lovely,
yes you will see me tomorrow....And i hope you decide to jump in and come for the ride too!
So excited about top 50 treasure hunt starting..I might just remember to check the forum. Seeya tomorrow morning, Shaz