Saturday 8 May 2010

Class Reveal

Here is the final reveal for the brag bag and layout class that has been running over the last 2 weeks

Brag Bag
'With Love'



Closer Peekies of the front cover





Layout: 'Happy'



Closer peekie



Thanks so much to the lovely ladies who attended


For those of you who missed out on the rose making process last night, I will organise some additional punched die cuts as they are my personal punches that were used and they are with me now and not at Kathie's. These punchies will be posted to Kathie during the week. Also I will organise page sketches and instructions of the mini album pages and you should be able to follow these in your own leisure. This will take me some time but I hope to email these through to Kathie sometime during the next week. Kathie may be able to forward to you via email or they can be printed out and collected from Kathie

Cheers
Trudi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely bag and lay-out great work.
byebye,Lean.

Tanya said...

Fantastic box!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful work!!!!

Chris said...

Hey Trudi, Thanks for the opportunity to experience some of your tallent. You are very clever and I love your work. Really enjoyed Friday night. Best wished to you!

Melissa Hortin said...

Loving the brag bag. The roses are gorgeous.
Mel xxx