Monday 4 April 2011

I'm now running very late!!!

Nothing unusual about that really

I'm getting into work a whole lot later than I intended
Because I promised myself that I would announce the winner of the
March Challenge Pack
I was having trouble deciding the winner because I loved each LO that was entered
You all did a BRILLIANT job with the packs and following the instructions
in the end I put all your names in a Hat and drew one name out
(thought that was the fairest way)
and the LUCKY lady is



???????
?????
???
?




KRISTAL

Congratulations

You can see all the gorgeous LO's
HERE

Thanks girls all your work was beautiful

Lexie


4 comments:

Kristal said...

WOW thank you so very much. I LOVED the kit immmensly!!! Thank you for letting me play along :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kristal!!!!!!

Kathie said...

Wahoo way to go Kristal....Ladies your work was fabulous...every LO was a winner....its so hard to choose just one each month...thanks so much for playing along...
Love Kathie
xoxo

Nikki said...

congrats Kristal