Monday 4 April 2011

Winner is.................

Miss Angela has chosen number...........................
5
to be our winner today.....please send your address to our email so we can send out your prize pack!!! Wahoo shall we have some fun this week???  Yes lets........
So today....we are having BLUE day......if you would like a BLUE pack please leave us your comment!!  Now it will only be running for today so be quick and let your friends know to!!!  Who knows what tomorrow will bring.............??????
Kathie
xoxo

8 comments:

Athenie said...

To be feeling blue
and not have a clue
is so very very sad!
But today can't be bad
in fact I feel very glad -
we can win a pile of blue
and with paper that's my favourite hue!

linda said...

The sky is blue,
I haven't a clue,
why am i trying to rhyme????
nothing more is coming to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oo blue just perfect for me here today. wish the sky was blue rather than this horrid grey :(

Nikki said...

oooo BLUE i got a blue story for you...... yesterday we painted the boys room.... you guessed it BLUE! the end!!!!!!!

Heddie said...

I am wearing blue today - perfect omen LOL xx

Billie said...

Oh I love blue, it's my fav colour :-)

trendy georgia said...

Oh Oh me me!!! My youngest daughters fav colour is blue and you know I have SOO many photos of her left to scrapbook
Hugs
Cherry

Anonymous said...

my band aid on my finger is blue i got it from work today when i sliced my finger open on a knife it was a great first day back after holidays

^_^ forever smiling at ya

kizzy a.k.a kiren