Saturday 23 August 2014

New product x 4

How are you all doing?  Just letting you know that we have uploaded 4 new ranges of Glitz Design papers to our shop SHOP LINK  We will be adding the missing items from each of the 4 new ranges in about 2 weeks time......but don't let that stop you from grabbing a bargain....these new ranges are at special new lower prices!!!

We also have the Glitz Brightside collection kits in stock......they come with a ready made embellishment pack are are great value just for you!!!

Our monthly challenge packs went postal yesterday - so I'm hoping that you have gotten them today!!  Have an awesome weekend......take a moment today and spend special time with your precious family...

1 comment:

Heddie said...

Hi Kathie,
I have sent in my entry, I wasn't completely happy with the pic. I am having trouble with camera on ipad. Have you received it?
Love h x