Thursday 11 September 2014

September Challenge Packs

Hi again..............not much posting going on here on the blog......seem to average about once a month :( been a little bit busy lately......anyway its time once again for our awesome challenge pack challenge.......try saying that 10 times fast.......oh my gosh................

So you need to put a comment here and
SEND YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS TO US 
via 
Don't forget that they are free and lots of fun........check out the link at the top of the page to see August's great creations........they are fantastic!!!!

8 comments:

Karina said...

Ooh yes please. I would love one thanks. I really enjoyed the last one. Apart from the ATC swap, that is the only Scrapbooking I've been doing. :(

Heddie said...

Love one Kathie, not much happening here either. lol love the challenge packs. xx

linda said...

Dont forget me i love challenge packs,gets the creative juices going

Anonymous said...

Me 4, me 4, me 4, please please please. Would love a challenge pack Kath. It's Rosemary here.

Lisa said...

I'm sure you know by now that I absolutely love challenge packs!!
Oh, and I love seeing what other people do so I can use their ideas on future challenges!!

Unknown said...

Sandra said I would love to do a challenge pack

Anonymous said...

I have commented and sent an email. Rosemary.

Corrina said...

Chuck one my way sweetie...school hols coming up... :*