Are we ready to rock? Its scrapping time already. Its the end of January already-can you believe that?? Okay just letting you girls know what is happening this year!!
- Hayley is studying and is unable to do many lessons this year, but I think that I have talked her into doing a couple for us!!
- Kate is going to continue to do our monthly sketch challenges, YAY!!
- We have joining us as part of our team for this year, Trudi, Pauly & Lexie who along with Hayley & Kate will keep you all on your (<: toes :>) to say the least!! I thought that we would use the ladies that attend here, are active on the blog and have different scrapping styles rather than doing a DT call out....
- We are also having a retreat this year most likely in August-it will be capped at 12 ladies. The details are yet to be worked out but stay tuned it won't be long!!
- I have had a complaint-well sort of, maybe more of a suggestion-Somebody has suggested to me that it would be better if we didn't have lessons, (as people find it to hard to match photos to our lessons or its not what they want to do) and just put all the stock out like a shop then you pick what you wanted to go with your photos, pay for it and just scrap yourself. I know I asked some of you about this before, but can you give us some feedback on this point? What would you girls rather do? It would mean the end of offering stuff for sale on the blog: like the kit packs that we have for sale before and after classes.We wouldn't have kits at all for sale unless we prepackaged stuff and sold it as kits with no instructions. Okay please give us your feedback here ladies......this is a social business and if its not meeting your social needs and what you want, then its not going to work!! You are all welcome to put your opinion forward, whether you attend classes here or just buy product from us!!
Thanks so much for your continued support and assistance ladies!!